Our Sunday Gatherings happen at:
Unit 3, 67-71 Jersey Street, Hornsby
Join us, 4:00pm, this Sunday. Access via the Jersey St carpark.
Thanks to our wonderful friends at Community Church Hornsby for making their space available!
What should I expect?
What does a typical Sunday gathering look like?
Practically, when we gather as a community on a Sunday you can expect a few things:
* Worship. We love worshipping God.
* A short talk and break-out groups. Think practical teaching and discussion on how to live life well Jesus' way.
* Kids program. We have trained and vetted volunteers. See details below.
* Food. Yes, good food is important to us. It doesn’t seem right to gather without it.
* Opportunity, should you wish, to encounter God.
Is there a kids program?
Yes! Our kids range in age from creche age to late primary. Our kids church leaders are dedicated to seeing the kids of church grow up strong knowing God’s love and walking with him.
We take child protection seriously. Our leaders are vetted and trained.
What should I wear?
Viva is relaxed. There is no dress code. Come as you are.
Will I be asked to give money?
No. We may or may not talk about money. We want our Sunday gatherings to be a place where you can come and explore Jesus without feeling like people are trying to get money from you. Regulars to Viva support the church financially but it is certainly not something that visitors will be asked to do.
Do I have to be follower of Jesus to come along?
When Jesus walked the earth he spent a lot of his time having meals with people. That's the welcome we extend to anyone. Come and spend time, get to know us, ask your questions and explore Jesus in a community where you will not be judged for your beliefs.